Dos Maderas 5+3 37.5% 700ml
Bodegas Williams & Humbert
Definition: Double-aged old rum.
- Alcohol content: 37.5 % Alc. /Vol.
The history of Bodegas Williams & Humbert goes back nearly 130 years. They participated in the creation of the Jerez-Xérès-Brandy Quality Demarcation and are now considered to be one of the world’s most prestigious wine producers. Since then they have preserved part of the original wines and brandies (soleras) in high quality oak casks. These soleras are the base of the development and ageing of every sherry and brandy produced at Bodegas Williams & Humbert. But with such aromatic casks available they are ageing carefully selected traditional rums in their Solera Sherry casks, very much in the way that great Single Malts become interesting. Impressive!!
- 90 points Wine Enthusiast Magazine 2020
- 92 Points, Gold Taste Wine Up Club 2016, The Best wines and Spirits from Spain
- Spirit Journal Guide: included in the Hall of Fame, as one of the 100 best spirits in the world, 2011
- Silver Medal at the San Francisco Spirit Competition 2008