Peureux 'La Cigogne' Eau de Vie Framboise (Raspberry spirit) 40% 350ml
Grandes Distilleries Peureux
A fruit brandy produced from raspberries. Intense aromas of very ripe raspberries, notes of brown sugar/molasses undertones. A fresher palate, semi-sweet to begin with; ripe raspberry flavours and gently warming spirits. Turns dry, clean and mildly acidic with a delicately mixed berry fade.
Auguste PEUREUX founded his distillery in 1864 in Fougerolles at the foot of the Vosges mountains in Lorraine. The distillery specialised in the production of fruit brandies, including the famous Fougerolles kirsch, and before long these eaux-de-vie had acquired a widespread reputation, their excellence being recognised at the 1900 World Fair in Paris. Since then Peureux has become the major fruit Eaux de Vie distiller of France for its own products and on behalf of many over brands. They are also famous for their Griottines, confit sour cherries in kirsch.
- IWSC, London, 2020, Gold Medal (Outstanding)
- IWSC, London, 2015, Gold Medal (Outstanding)
- SPIRITS SELECTION BY CONCOURS MONDIAL DE BRUXELLES, 2018, Gold Medal
- IWSC, London, 2016, Gold Medal
- IWSC, London, 2015, Gold Medal
- BRUSSELS WORLD COMPETITION, 2014, Gold Medal
- CANADA WORLD SPIRITS COMPETITION, 2014, Gold Medal
- CATHAY PACIFIC HONG KONG IWSC, 2018, Silver Medal
- INSIDE FOOD AND SPIRITS COMPETITION, 2017, Silver Medal
- CATHAY PACIFIC HONG KONG IWSC, 2017, Bronze Medal
- INSIDE FOOD AND SPIRITS COMPETITION, 2017, Bronze Medal