Massenez Pastis 1811 45% 500ml
Massenez Pastis 1811 45% 500ml: Subtly perfumed, Pastis 1811 is unique in its freshness and sweetness. Pastis 1811 is a traditional pastis obtained by maceration and distillation (under controlled temperature) of various seeds and rigorously selected plants (wormwood, mugwort, gentian, licorice, star anise ...). Minimum aging of 9 months distillates, in bottles in the attic and assembly. Tasting notes:
- Nose: sweet note of liquorice, harmony of fragrances, no aggressiveness.
- Palate: 3-stroke - aniseed note, herbaceous / floral note, liquorice note, very harmonious sensation on the palate with elegance and subtlety.
G.E Massenez has developed high quality 'triple concentrated' Fruit Liqueurs. Their rich aroma makes theme very versatile and they can be drunk neat, over ice, in cocktails or poured on ice creams, pastries, etc.. G E Massenez sets the standard of uppermost quality and price that its competitors only hope they could reach. This is of course due to the best Know how but also an emphasis on natural ingredients. Their Eaux de vie de fruit with the fruit apple or pear, prisoner and floating in the corresponding fruit brandy, in a beautifully shaped bottle, are a real surprise. They grew inside the bottle, suspended on the tree.
- Inside Food And Spirits Competition, 2018, Gold Medal
- Spirits Selection By Concours Mondial De Bruxelles, 2018, Gold Medal
- Iwsc, London, 2017, Gold Medal
- London Spirits Competition, 2020, Silver Medal
- Inside Food And Spirits Competition, 2017, Silver Medal